"Before you were born I carried you under my heart. From the moment you arrived in this world until the moment I leave it, I will always carry you in my heart."
Thursday, August 6, 2009
My Rock Star
My friend Cheryl and I braved going to the mall today with all six of our kids. We found this hat for Caleb and fell in love with it. We had a great time, but I'm still in shock by how much kids shoes are now!! What happened?!?
My name is Stephanie and I am the proud mommy of three very special little boys. They are my heart and soul, and I would do anything for them. Levi is 10 and Tyler is 6 and they are as different as day and night. Levi is my sweet caring loving one, and Tyler is my energetic firecracker that keeps me on my toes. Caleb was just born Jan 2009 and we are all loving getting to know him! He's a very sweet baby. Currently I do childcare in my home so that I can still give my all to my most important job, being a full time mommy. I love my job, and I love kids, so it's a lot of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment