Sunday, August 16, 2009

End Of Summer Fishing

Craig and I took our boys, and his little sister Maya fishing today at Willow Creek. It was a fun day!! We had a contest to see who could catch the most fish and I creamed everyone with TEN FISH! WOOHOO! I couldn't believe how good Tyler is at fishing. Craig has been teaching him this summer and he is a pro!! He caught the first fish of the day all by himself and was pretty proud. He said he was glad he wasn't a fish because he didn't want a hook stuck in him. I agreed. Only downfall today was I got stung by a bee in the head and a fish bit me when I was trying to take the hook out. He jumped up and bit me on the arm, I even have marks from it. Craig says he has been fishing his whole life and has never heard of anyone getting bit by a fish. Leave it to me to be the first. :)




















No comments:

Post a Comment