Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Happy 10th Birthday Levi!!

Two words....DOUBLE DIGITS!!! I can't believe my Levi is 10 years old! It's almost scary how fast it has gone by. Levi had a great birthday party. We went to a 3D movie with some friends, I could kick myself for not taking a picture of all the kids sitting there in the theater with those goofy glasses on! And then we went out to eat at Levi's favorite place. What an amazing kid I have, the two of us have been through a lot together in the past ten years. He had taught me so much about life, love, responsibility, compassion, and courage. Levi, I'm so glad God gave me you. You mean the world to me and your an amazing kid with a heart of gold. Never change! Your growing up so fast and I'm so proud to be your mom. Happy Birthday Levi!!! I love you so much.






























No comments:

Post a Comment