Sunday, August 16, 2009

Ear Tubes For Caleb

Caleb had ear surgery on Friday morning to have ear tubes put in. I had been nervous about this for weeks, but everything went really well. He has had non stop ear infections since birth and even antibiotics don't seem to work for the little guy. He always ends up having to get a nasty shot to get rid of them. I'm hoping that he will never have another ear infection ever again and will feel a ton better. It's been really hard to see him always sick. When they finally told us that we could see Caleb after his surgery we went to the room where they would be bringing him. Then we saw a crib being wheeled down the hallway and there he was, Caleb was sitting up in this big bed all propped up with pillows with this funny look on his face like he owned the joint. He was still kind of out of it, but boy it was funny. I was so thankful to have him back in my arms again and have it all over with!!

No comments:

Post a Comment